Causes of adjustment disorder
For teenagers and kids this illness is usually shown through behavioral symptoms.
For instance, youth run away, fight, cut school, may steal, or normally act out in multiple settings. Most adults with adjustment disorders can get better in six months, although those who cannot may have a serious problems.
- Alcohol abuse
- Drug addiction
- Suicidal ideas and behaviour
- Depressed immune system resulting in physical sickness
In particular, they're at substantial risk for:
Teens who suffer from a chronic adjustment disorder, particularly when accompanied by conduct issues, are in danger for long term mental issues.
- Bipolar disorder
- Substance abuse illnesses
- Societal avoidance
- Incarceration due to actions that is delinquent
- Participating in dangerous tasks and injuries as a result of reduced inhibitions while using a material