Adjustment disorder ICD-10
The International statistical classification of diseases and connected health troubles 10th Revision (ICD10) is a encryption of illnesses and indications, symptoms, unusual findings, criticisms, societal conditions and outer causes of trauma or disorder, as it is categorized by the World Health Organization (WHO).
ICD10 codes contain one letter and at least 3 numbers, with a decimal fraction amongst the 2 and 3. Because exists many thousands of modifications at the 4 character amount - where all 3 numbers are used - it's general practice to sum up the 3 character amount ( e.g. K35, "Acute appendicitis", that contains peritoneal abscess and all other types of the disease ).
Enumeration of ICD 10 sections below should enable you to find the certain analysis you need from these tables. Codes:
- A and B specific infectious and parasitic diseases.
- C00 to D48 Neoplasms.
- D50 to D89 Diseases of the blood and blood-forming organs and certain disorders involving the immune mechanism.
- E Endocrine, nutritional and metabolic diseases.
- F Mental and behavioral disorders.
- G Diseases of the nervous system.
- H00 to H59 Diseases of the eye and adnexa.
- H60 to H95 Diseases of the ear and mastoid process.
- I Diseases of the circulatory system.
- J Diseases of the respiratory system.
- K Diseases of the digestive system.
- L Diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- M Diseases of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue.
- N Diseases of the genitourinary system.
- O Pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium.
- P Certain conditions originating in the perinatal period.
- Q Congenital malformations, deformations and chromosomal abnormalities.
- R Symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings, not elsewhere classified.
- S and T Injury, poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes.
- U This letter is currently left vacant.
- V, W, X and Y External causes of morbidity and mortality.
- Z Factors influencing health status and contact with health services.
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes
Mental, Behavioral and Neurodevelopmental disorders
- F01-F99 Includes disorders of psychological development
- F01-F09 Mental disorders due to known physiological conditions
- F10-F19 Mental and behavioral disorders due to psychoactive substance use
- F20-F29 Schizophrenia, schizotypal, delusional, and other non-mood psychotic disorders
- F30-F39 Mood [affective] disorders
- F40-F48 Anxiety, dissociative, stress-related, somatoform and other nonpsychotic mental disorders
- F50-F59 Behavioral syndromes associated with physiological disturbances and physical factors
- F60-F69 Disorders of adult personality and behavior
- F70-F79 Intellectual disabilities
- F80-F89 Pervasive and specific developmental disorders
- F90-F98 Behavioral and emotional disorders with onset usually occurring in childhood and adolescence
- F99-F99 Unspecified mental disorder